News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Peterborough, NH April 17 & 18 2010

Started by Twiggman, April 19, 2010, 05:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twiggman

Saturday April 17th,

Four shooters on the line; three paid, one minor.
IIT Andy in NH performed a memorable rendition of the complete history of the day. 

We had 366 rounds of well aimed fire per shooter go downrange with no safety issues from any shooters.

Redcoat targets,

This morning we had 2-100 yard shooters, 1 - 200 yard shooter, no 300 or 400 yard shooters and 1 headshot

This afternoon, we had good news; we didn't get any worse as we experienced identical results with our closing redcoats target.  %) 

Call me crazy but I'm an optimist.   

Tom is a repeat Apple seeder who persisted and finally earned his Rifleman patch with a 214.  ^:)^

Sunday dawned dark, cold and gloomy and was the exact opposit of the attitudes brought by our students today. 

Tom our rifleman from yesterday, cleaned the morning Redcoat !  ..:..

All students demonstrated a big improvement in marksmanship over yesterday and groups were noticibly smaller.
I'd say we have several dangerous cooks. 

Yes you can shoot with a supressor in a free state ! ;D

Mike accepts his Young Patriot patch from Twiggman.

I'm happy to announce that our newly minted rifleman, Tom accepted an orange hat and is our newest IIT.\

Andy in NH has been bumped up to Instructor and earned his Red Hat today

Closing Redcoat 3-100 yard shooters, 1-200 yard shooter, Nobody on the 300 yard target, 1-400 yard shooter and two shooters got the 250 yard headshot.   8)

Total round count for the weekend was 959 rounds of well aimed fire.  :---

To all who turned out on this wet cold weekend I say;  HUZZAH ! HUZZAH ! HUZZAH !
You can defend yourself with a pistol.
You can defend your home with a shotgun,
but you'll need a RIFLE to defend your liberty.

Buzzworth

OUTSTANDING!!!

Way to go Twiggman!

hey you need a green hat  :D
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM