News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dixie Gun and Knife Show, May 1-2: Volunteers needed!!

Started by Stimey, April 26, 2010, 11:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stimey

This is primarily for the Raleigh folks, but all are welcome.  The Dixie Gun and Knife Show (http://www.dixiegunandknifeshow.com/raleigh.html) is being held this weekend in Raleigh.  Len1459 has made all the arrangements, he just needs a few folks to come help him out during the day.  He's got a table all lined up and everything.  So, we need to have some volunteers to man the table, especially on Saturday afternoon, as he's got a wedding to go to then.

Folks, I think this could have a big impact.  We now have two locations within an hour of Raleigh (Ramseur and Bunnlevel, north of Fayetteville) and have been contacting several ranges in that area.  This could push us over the top in central North Carolina.  Please, help us out here.  If we could have a few people for a couple hours each, that'd be all we'd need.  Please reply to this message or PM me and len1459 so we'll know when you are available.  Thanks!

Stimey
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

bulkhead

Stimey,
I have a really neat banner for you that would look great at the show.  I'm going to be at the range for a while on Saturday morning and then home the rest of the weekend. 

bulkhead
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'
Saucy Jack

txpirate

Dang.
Why didn't I see this before today? I would've gone.

hawkeye

I saw Robert at the show, I wish this was posted sooner I've made other plans. Seemed to be a number of people at the booth. If you can make it even for a few hours just come by and help.  I did find a New never mounted Garand barrel for $125.00.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

M1NC

Aw nuts I just now read that - I was there on Sunday picking up some IMR and primers :P
Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness