News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

"We were soldiers once...and young" Joe Galloway

Started by staplegund, April 16, 2010, 12:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

staplegund

Anybody on the TX forum know Joe Galloway well enough to call him up and invite him to be an honorary guest at your AS event?  I met him today in Las Cruces, NM.  I exchanged cards with Joe while getting books autographed, but I'm a long way from Bayside, TX.  A great guy, and a great American.  He would be a great guy to have at the right AS event, or at an encompassing event we could meet at.  We should think about it, and think big.  It should make national news in some capacity.
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

Ratchett

SG,

I am in Ohio, so can't help re:Texas. I couldn' t agree with you more though---I do hope someone in Texas can make it happen!

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley