News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual muster----- Wyoming (or those who want to be from here) check in

Started by risky buisness, April 13, 2010, 10:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

risky buisness

All you folks in Wyoming, or those who want to be here, are asked to check in so we can count  the numbers for this important evening in RWVA history, I hope Colonial Shooter can join us but just in case he can't I figured I better get the ball rolling.
It's really easy too, just click reply and type, oh don't forget,tune in to the Appleseed radio show for the third strike.
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

TheCount

Hey Risky!

Just checking in.   

Hope the shoot in  Kemmerer goes well this weekend.

risky buisness

Mark Davis

Hi every one!
Just 60 miles short of being a Wyomingite. Hope every one down south is doing well.

Pa Rah

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
Ronald Reagan

Westcreek

Do I count, your all's wind is about to blow us away over here in the Hills. ;D Have a good one this weekend.
The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave. Thomas jefferson 1820

TheCount

Quote from: risky buisness on April 13, 2010, 10:12:57 PM
may be soggy but were use to that

Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend in Custer.   50's and partly cloudy.   I just hope it's not too windy.

TheCount

Quote from: Westcreek on April 13, 2010, 10:22:44 PM
blow us away over here in the Hills.

Guess that answers my question!   Welcome, Westcreek!   We ready to roll?

Westcreek

Hey Count, I was over on the SD board. Yep, we're ready, I'll finish the last things on Friday.
The boisterous sea of liberty is never without a wave. Thomas jefferson 1820

risky buisness

pa rah, clod hopper, hey guys thanx for checking in U too west creek!

SkyHawk

I hope to be an official Wyoming member if even only for a week when we make the trip out there in June for the RBC!  Really looking forward to it and the visit to your great state!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

SecurePeace

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right name

SkyHawk

risky buisness

Great deal skyhawk and secure peace I'm  looking foreward to seeing you both we will have a great time at Kemmerer410

M1D

"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman

SkyHawk

Hey Risky....SP and I will be coming out in June for Douglas.  But hope your RBC at Kemmerer is a success!

Cory Mathis

Derka

I might as well put myself on the Wyoming list. Hope to see more of everyone in person.
"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will end up plowing for those who did not."
-Benjamin Franklin