News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Muster Night, Part 2

Started by spmcpeek, March 16, 2010, 09:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spmcpeek

How is everyone?  I look forward to seeing lots of you at the April 17-18 shoot.  Preregister to be sure you have a spot.

kd5ozj

Hey Steve,Allen from Mamou  :sos: I'll be passing out flyers in the Mamou,Eunice,Ville Platte area  :--- and I'll try to get KBON and KVPI to do some PSAs  :sos:
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,Here once the embattled farmers stood,And fired the shot heard round the world.....Ralph Waldo Emerson         "A shot that goes astray,May just as well been thrown away"....Unknown

spmcpeek

Glad to see your here.  If you could, send me some information about the range you are a member at.  Thanks

kd5ozj

Hey Steve,John Fontenot is our club Secretary/Treasurer.I think he would be the one to contact.The name is Eunice Rifle and Gun club and the contact number is (337) 457-1323.We have a Pistol range out to 50 yards and Centerfire out to 300 yards.There are burms also behind the 100 and 200 yard boards and a dividing burm between the ranges.The firing lines are concrete and covered.If you want I can try to make contact with our club President.Are you thinking Appleseed?...Allen :sos:  :---
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,Here once the embattled farmers stood,And fired the shot heard round the world.....Ralph Waldo Emerson         "A shot that goes astray,May just as well been thrown away"....Unknown

kd5ozj

Would like to hang around,but gotta get up at 3am for work,Shoot me an E-mail at kd5ozj@yahoo.com if I can do anything else ,Good night to all ...Allen  :sos:

Don71047

Hey Steve it's Don up here in Shreveport, I will be seeing you in April & so will Jonny, this time hopefully I will shoot rifle man, been practicing on the techniques yall taught me. By the way we are going to have an Appleseed shoot here in may according to pop, glad to see it come, see ya in April. :---