News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster 3 - Check in here!

Started by MeanStreaker, April 13, 2010, 12:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dademoss

I can't male Athens this weekend, previous plans for my better half.

I have asked her to join me in May at Miamisburg and she has agreed :D

Doing the registration now.

Do you think it would be ok to just visit the Miamisburg even this weekend?
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
- G. K. Chesterton

straitshootr

Signing in,  and can't wait for Saturday!  And I'm bringing my 17yr. old.

MeanStreaker

QuoteDo you think it would be ok to just visit the Miamisburg even this weekend?
Absolutely!  Feel free to come observe.  

And you might want to throw your gear in the trunk just in case there are no-shows.  That event is sold out, but we may be able to squeeze you guys in.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Gumballhead

Hi there Ohio.

Glad to visit for the CMP, now I need to find some time to Appleseed there!

Shrek

Find your NPOA you will, or you will not.  There is no try.  Fuzzy (Yoda) Math  Miamisburg 2009

Ratchett

Riflenut,

It will be great to have you this weekend!! Look forward to meeting you.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GranTorino

What is the campfire situation in Athens? Individual or one big one?

posterboy

Finally a tuesday night that ISN"T a range meeting !

MeanStreaker

Hehe, welcome posterboy.

GranTorino, there is one communal campfire in the big ring that is allowed at Athens.  Have fun!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

Hi Posterboy!!

GranT,

Fire is one large in fire ring only for Athens.
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

posterboy

I'm really looking forward to seeing our new location In New Philadelphia and everyone who's coming !. I have already heard from a seeder who attended in Gibsonburg last August and will be there next weekend ! He said he's been dry firing and he's ready to go !

pb

posterboy

Alright folks...see you next weekend...hope to see you as well in 2 weeks at Gibsonburg.

God Bless our great nation

Pb

Riflenut

Nurse Ratchett

Same here - looking forward to meeting everyone as well

See you Saturday!

para45acp

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10