News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Range in Humansville

Started by Greg in MO, May 03, 2010, 12:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Hey gang,

Just wanted to let you guys know how the new range worked. 

It was great!  Paulette and Dan are great hosts and made being a shoot boss about as easy as it could be.  They even fed us!  What a great group of people.

If you missed this shoot you should be kicking yourself.  This is a beautiful range and with the improvements that Paulette is planning it is going to rival Osage as an Appleseed range. 

We are currently planning additional shoots for this range, looking at dates in July for the next one, and possibly September for an All Womens Shoot. 

If you get a chance, you should definitely make it to one of these shoots.  You won't be sorry.

Thanks again Paulette for your hospitality!

Greg

cmidkiff

^^^ what he said ^^^

Nice level ground, good drainage, plenty of room, good roads, 20 minutes from Bolivar MO (restaurants, hotels, etc), gracious hosts... what more could we ask for?

Greybeard

thursday

I have kin in that region, tried to get them out to that shoot last weekend, but they had other things doing.  May be I'll get them out to the next one.  Hopefully I can be there too.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

HYRYSC

I am a new guy here and have been reading everything about Appleseed since I found out about it.  I am very excited to attend the next one coming up in Humansville in July.  I will be bringing my wife, my son and anyone else that I can find to come with me.

Greg in MO

Welcome aboard!  We will be happy to see you and your family at the next shoot!

See you on the line.  I look forward to being impressed with all the people you bring with you! That's the Rifleman spirit!

Greg

nemohunter

End of July is coming. if you have no gotten yourself registered now is the time.  O0
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.