News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

St. Louis Area Appleseed

Started by mikaldulee, May 20, 2010, 07:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikaldulee

Good news!

The Bullseye Rod and Gun Club near Desoto MO has voted to approve an Appleseed!  I will give more details as I get them.

doubleLL

Great Job!  O0
I have two colleagues in St. Louis who want to make an Appleseed. I will watch for updates so I can let them know.
Thanks,
doubleLL
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

Jungle George

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Greg in MO

Good work Mike!  Looking forward to it...

Greg

cmidkiff

O0

Thanks Mike,

PM me with the details when you get them, and I'll get it on the schedule.

Greybeard

mikaldulee

Not a problem.  Will send it on when they get it to me.

desertrat144

Great job getting a STL location!  Please send me info as it becomes available, I've got family there- I think they would be interested in attending.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

mikaldulee

I got it!!!

I have the signed forms.  The weekend is October 2-3, 2010.

Jungle George

Hey Mike, I just recruited three from St Louis area to go to AS in Desto and one other to Osage.  Went to a local Conservation range to zero my M&P 15 in and did about 20 minutes recruiting all that showed up.  Put the target flyers in the target box for others to find.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

mikaldulee

Quote from: Jungle George on May 30, 2010, 02:55:44 PM
Hey Mike, I just recruited three from St Louis area to go to AS in Desto and one other to Osage.  Went to a local Conservation range to zero my M&P 15 in and did about 20 minutes recruiting all that showed up.  Put the target flyers in the target box for others to find.

JG

Cool...we have 600 yard to work with...thats alot of shooters.

Eagleeye

Keep us posted.  I have a daughter in S.L. that would be intrested in going.  I might cost me a gun but thats OK.

MamaBear

That's awesome news!    I look forward to attending shoots on the other side of the state for a change!

MB
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

Jungle George

I'm not seeing Desoto on the schedule yet, I've two more possibles and am going to work on two more.  I'm telling them to go to our web site and it's not there yet.  What's going on?

JG

Missouri Brigade

De Soto is up on the schedule page and open for registrations.  Shame I can't be there, but at least I'll have Templar223's carbine class that weekend.

Not too far from my hometown of Perryville.  I'll post up some shoot flyers.