News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kemmerer RBC, May 16-21

Started by Gordon, April 01, 2010, 07:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon

I'm thinking of making the long drive out your way for the Kemmerer RBC in May. Wondering about camping facilities. The web site says, "10 trailers at the range, will reserve them for instructors, admin staff, etc."

Two questions:
(1) Does "10 trailers" mean hookups for trailers or actual trailers available for use?
(2) Whether I'm staying in trailer or my tent, can I hope for shower facilities on site? Or any other means of bathing?

Beyond that, any other low-down y'all can give me on this range will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
-FM

colonial shooter

FM

There is plenty of room to tent camp. I know they were working on getting electricity to the camping area. During boot camp (every time I've been there) someone has always had a hotel room and we all borrowed their shower, normally every couple of nights. I would suggest a solar shower if you need more than that. There is a long distance component, and plenty of time to socialize after each days training (campfire). Several good restaurants in town, but cooking on site gives the students more time to bond ;) . If you have more questions PM me and I will do my best to answer them
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Gordon

THanks for the reply on this and on my other post re. the Douglas RBC.

I'm still formulating my early summer travel plans and I don't know if I'll be out in WY but I'd sure love to! Thanks again for the info.