News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

jackson appleseed

Started by bob gathercole, March 30, 2010, 10:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob gathercole

jackson hole gun club board asked me to see if we could do another appleseed here in june. 6/12,13 looks like the best bet with scheduling and weather. please contact me if this is a possibility.
bob gathercole
wilson, wy

hawkhavn

Bob,

I am certain Risky will get with you ASAP, but I for one sure enjoyed the one there last year!

Hawkhavn
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

colonial shooter

I know that I am busy in Douglas both of those weekends with an IBC/RBC/AS. but I will have Risky get in touch with you ASAP.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Bill 3

Now if I could only remember NOT to leave my favorite pair of tongs there....

Would love to get back out there....
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

bob gathercole

I've checked the scheduled events for wyoming and it looks like the instructors in wyoming are pretty busy for the june 12/13 time slot. If this weekend won't work I'll let the JHGC know. bob g.

colonial shooter

Bob,

Risky and I had a long discussion this weekend and he will be calling you ASAP about your venue. Big changes coming for WY. If you haven't heard from him in  a couple of days, call him.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

risky buisness

Were working on this one folks, so for all of you that were there, come on back, we will have the full distance component again plus all the other good stuff that you have come to expect
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

risky buisness

It's official, were on board for another Jackson Wyoming Appleseed  ^:)^
This is such a cool place to shoot, and we will be having a full distance component again this year. June 12-13 At the Jackson Hole Gun Club check out the flier and plan to attend, space is a little limited so get registered early, hope to see you there.
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator