News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promo Material for Download

Started by The Machine, March 25, 2010, 07:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machine

I've had quite a few people ask me where certain downloadable promotional material is located. To simplify the process, and allow more time to be spent distributing this stuff instead of hunting around for it, this area is your one-stop location.  :)

If you come across something that you would like added, or if you designed some material yourself for submission, please notify me by PM. I hope everyone utilizes these tools to spread the Appleseed message and fill the firing lines. Without effective promotions, growth of Appleseed in WV is essentially dead. You might have heard that before.  ;)

"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

The Machine

WV Specific

Attachment 1= Stinson 2011 Schedule

Attachment 2= New Martinsville 2011 Schedule

Attachment 3= Eleanor 2011 Schedule

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

The Machine

General

Attachment 1= Backwoods Home Reprint

Attachment 2= Rifleman's Challenge pt.1

Attachment 3= Rifleman's Challenge pt.2

Attachment 4= 15 yard Promo Target

Attachment 5= Blue Mtn. Press Reprint

Attachment 6= SWAT Reprint

Attachment 7= Chris Knox Article

Attachment 8= Host Application

Attachment 9= Heart of a Rifleman

The Machine

Regional

Attachment 1= SE Regional Flyer (front)

Attachment 2= SE Regional Flyer (back)

Attachment 3= SE Regional Flyer low res.

The Machine

Military Specific

Attachment 1= Ft. Stewart

Attachment 2= Sample ROTC/JROTC Intro Piece   NOTE: this is an editable Open Office file.

Attachment 3= White Sand Missile Range

Attachment 4= Color Military-Specific Handout