News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Aberdeen, SD July 17-18

Started by Whisker, March 25, 2010, 12:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisker

Looks like we'll be putting on an Appleseed in Aberdeen, SD on July 17-18.
Only 270 miles from Rolla.  Only 150 miles from Steele.
Tempted?  Convinced?
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

ndrifleman

And 299 miles from Bottineau.  :)  I'll think about it. As much as I would want to sometimes it's tough with farming and all, especially as it is the weekend right after we'll be gone for 8 or 9 days to Rolla for the boot camp.  I've got friends down there though so maybe if I was instructing they would be convinced to attend a shoot.
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

1776rl

Hey Whisker,

I'll be there if all doable by then. Wont preregister as don't know if can for sure but I'm there if the creek dont rise.
I will pay at the event and keep my eyes on the forum for news.

Thanks

Whisker

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.