News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Not border raid, maybe skirmish?

Started by yellowhousejake, March 22, 2010, 12:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Hello all,

I am looking to be in CO in September. My son Daniel and I are taking a trip to Lakewood to see the Colorado School of Trades. He was to be attending this year, but it looks like next year will be the year for him. So I will be watching your schedule and hoping as we get closer to planning the week we are in CO, I can pick a week we are able to stop in and stand the line with you. It is possible that Daniel will be sporting an orange hat when we get there.

It would be nice if he could meet some folks so he is not 1500 miles from home, and alone, next April. I can't think of a better group to introduce him to than Appleseed instructors.

Keep an eye to your eastern horizon...

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

esaabye

I had know idea about that school, very cool.  Looks to be about 20 minutes from my office..

Hope to meet you both late this summer...

Colorado Pete

We're here...Trinidad State Jr. College, at the south end of the state, also has a great gunsmithing program...(I'm a 1978 grad). You already know which April weekend we'll be having shoots...
"Good shooting is good execution of the fundamentals. Great shooting is great execution of the fundamentals. X's are what you want. Tens are okay, but nines indicate you've got a problem" - Jim Starr
"The purpose of shooting is hitting" - Jeff Cooper

yellowhousejake

April? We are all busy in April ;^) It will likely be September though August is not out of the question.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ