News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alabama Muster

Started by Dane, March 16, 2010, 11:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

How many Appleseeders  are mustering in the "Heart of the Heart of Dixie"?

It is not necessary to face the bullets of
the enemy on the field of battle in order to evince
true patriotism. He who loves his home, his
native town, his country, and is ready to
make sacrifice for their honor and welfare, is the
good citizen. In him the germ of patriotism is
well developed.

SavageShootr

Hello Alabama.

CHECK IN!!

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Brandon1

I am sorry I had no net connection last night where I was. I guess I could have called but kinda forgot ..... ~~:) :wb:
Roaming the world on a klr.

Albannach

Yo..

New guy!  My son and I plan to attend the Columbiana, Shelby County shoot in October!

I'd love to do a Boot camp too!

Colcord

"the Enimy Brought almost their whole force against us, together with 8 Peices of Artillery. But we who had Something more at stake than six Pence P per day kept our ground til Night, Closed the scene, & then Both Parties Retire'd."
"it was a Debt that they & Every one owe their Country."
Dearborn

Old Hippie

Me and my son's - three from Etowah County

PBRG

Here, fashionably late.

Rifleman in the making.
Instructor in training

The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it.

The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it!!

Piker

Howdy everyone!!

Might do the Saturday at the Blue and Gray near Huntsville/Guntersville in late August. Live in Georgia but grew up in Huntsville.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Brandon1

Quote from: Piker on July 15, 2010, 11:35:32 AM
Howdy everyone!!

Might do the Saturday at the Blue and Gray near Huntsville/Guntersville in late August. Live in Georgia but grew up in Huntsville.

Hope to see you there 8)
Roaming the world on a klr.

Piker

I'd stay for the Sunday, but I can't stay very late Sunday and be in any sort of shape for work on Monday. Will have to drive back to Atlanta. Wife and I are planning on going to the Toccoa, GA shoot both days in October.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Bama

Quote from: Piker on July 18, 2010, 01:53:59 PM
I'd stay for the Sunday, but I can't stay very late Sunday and be in any sort of shape for work on Monday. Will have to drive back to Atlanta. Wife and I are planning on going to the Toccoa, GA shoot both days in October.

Piker, you can come participate on Sunday and stay as long as you feel comfortable and then "bug out" when you need to. Shooters leaving early on Sunday (and sometimes on Saturday) happens fairly often. No big deal.

Bama
To usurp supreme & absolute authority...in a free state, and subject it to tyranny, the people must have already become corrupt by gradual steps. And all states necessarily come to this, unless...they are brought back by good laws to their first principles.

-Niccolo Machiavelli (1531)