News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Muster Night II

Started by Appalacious, March 16, 2010, 09:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalacious

Just couldn't stand seeing nobody in this forum tonight.   Thought I'd drop by.

J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

dart67eb

Checking in from my crackberry.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Big Papa

Dart, are you going to MS this weekend.
By the way, I'm back
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

Ratchett

Hi Tenn and Big Papa!

See ya Friday I do believe!

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Appalacious

Hey Volunteers.  I've been peddling the Apr 17/18 shoots in the GA section, but so far only one taker.  I'll keep trying though.
J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

CATT

Been awhile since last here but that doesn't mean I haven't been teaching and spreading the word.Looking at the Yanceyville N.C shoot this weekend.Hows it shaping up so far?
CATT standing by

Big Papa

Welcome CATT!
Yanceyville looks to have a low turnout at the last update. But that was a week ago. Lots of thinks happen the last week before a shoot. Go put a good word in for Tennessee!

CATT

Thanks Big Papa, wiil do for Tennessee, been working on those little 400 yarders for the last week or so .Is it just my old eyes or are they really that small?

Big Papa

My old eyes told me that they were really that small. ++) Sometimes you just have to know where they are on the paper ;D

CATT

thanks to my instructors SOM,Silence and Tracerfire at Toccoa who told me front sight,let the target blur as it always is to me,heck I can barely see the front sight if you know what I mean.
Catt :

dart67eb

Big Papa,
Gunner09 and I are working Canton this weekend.  Dond will let me muddle through Lexington history.  I've got $10 on Pete making rifleman.  BTW, how'd THAT dress work out with the firemen.  Did you get to cook like Bobby Flay?
Eb
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Big Papa

Rule # 1
Never give up!!

I see you like Rule #1   ;D ;D

Enjoy!

I've got $10 on Peter too. Good luck down there. It's a real nice place.