News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bottineau, ND April 17-18

Started by ndrifleman, April 12, 2010, 11:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ndrifleman

Hey folks,

We're excited to be having a shoot up here in Bottineau this next weekend, April 17/18.  Looking forward to meeting you all, and having a great time teaching, learning, and visiting! 

God bless, and see you out there!

"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

B-Line

Where is the shoot location? I was a frequent participant of the "Rocking the Hills" concert series.

B-LINE

ndrifleman

It's two miles east of Lake Metigoshe.  We're on the road that is just south of the Quilt Inn Hotel on that side of the lake.  Whereabouts are you now?  We could use some more instructors in ND!
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

ChrisS

Looking forward to the Appleseed this weekend! Hope to see a bunch of new people there.

Alex

I look forward to seeing you all this weekend. This is the start of a very busy year for North Dakota.
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

Greg in MO

Best of luck to North Dakota this weekend to kickoff your Appleseed season!

Hopefully I will see you guys later this year.

Greg

Alex

Are you thinking about trying to make it to the RBC in July?
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

Greg in MO

Depends on if the KS RBC comes on line.  Ben and greybeard were talking about going to the ND RBC, and if I can make it I will be there.

If not, I will try to get to a different ND shoot this year.

Greg

1776rl

On my way. Trying to get all the directions down. 107th east off of Lake Loop? Stinkin google shows it as Larson Lake or something.
ALSO....saw the slings for sale at the main site. Didnt have time to buy one. If anybody has one, or 2, they would want to bring and sell I will buy. Rigged what I had but would like the one sold by appleseed for sure.

Thanks all.

ndrifleman

The directions should take you right here,  Google or no google.  Our lake doesn't have a name, but you've got it right as far as taking 107th street east for two miles from Lake Loop.  Like we always joke, if you get to a point where you think nobody could live out here, go a little further and you're there.  ::)

I've got a spare sling you could borrow for the weekend.

Looking forward to meeting you.

1776rl

Quote from: ndrifleman on April 15, 2010, 07:37:59 PM
The directions should take you right here,  Google or no google.  Our lake doesn't have a name, but you've got it right as far as taking 107th street east for two miles from Lake Loop.  Like we always joke, if you get to a point where you think nobody could live out here, go a little further and you're there.  ::)

I've got a spare sling you could borrow for the weekend.

Looking forward to meeting you.

I got set up ok and thanks for the offer for sure! Might have to go to the store and get one of the slings there anyway. Nice and simple seems.

Im getting ready to load up and looking forward to meeting everyone. 300 miles and Im there.

Thanks again!

1776rl

Wanted to thank ALL the guys for the good time. The help was awesome and even a blind guy like me was able to shoot worth a darn with all your help. Will be back and maybe see some of you again in Bismarck too.

Best Wishes and Blessings.

Ron P.

ndrifleman

We were glad to have you up here, Ron!  Thanks for the nice words.

Jonathan