News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 2 -- OFFICIAL OHIO CHECK IN THREAD

Started by MeanStreaker, March 15, 2010, 03:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hey Terry!  Glad to have you aboard.  Hope you're doing well.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

tjeffries

Quote from: MeanStreaker on March 16, 2010, 10:33:39 PM
Hey Terry!  Glad to have you aboard.  Hope you're doing well.
Quite well, thank you.  Looks like you guys are growing pretty strong here in Ohio, keep up the good work.

I've been trying to get a gang together to sign up for one of the shoots, sorta like pushing a rope getting everybody's schedule on the same page ~~:)  Not a sheep in the bunch 8)

MeanStreaker

Sounds great Terry.  Check out the new location in Lima.  That's probably closest to you?

However, that's not until later in the year.  We dont' want you to wait that long. :)  You should check out Gibsonburg or Miamisburg as there are shoots there every month.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

therealsteamer

MeanStreaker

--Thomas Paine

EEL

Well howdy OH folks.  Had to skip over IN to find y'all.  Reassuring to see MeanStreaker has all under control, as usual.   O0

MS, keep the whip crackin'  ~~:)  Don't let Slim and the rest slack off!!   **)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

MeanStreaker

Good to see you EEL.  Don't worry your pretty little head.  The Midwest's top crew has it all under control.  O0

Hope to see you soon, my friend.
--Thomas Paine

tjeffries

Quote from: MeanStreaker on March 16, 2010, 11:00:41 PM
Sounds great Terry.  Check out the new location in Lima.  That's probably closest to you?

However, that's not until later in the year.  We don't' want you to wait that long. :)  You should check out Gibsonburg or Miamisburg as there are shoots there every month.

I'll do that Mike, pulled the optics off the 10-22 and got a case of 223 for the AR for last year, but never managed to get the gang together for one, will put in some extra effort this year.  Got my CHL training from the group in Lima, haven't been to their range yet, hope to have my own up this fall.  So far this year, all effort's been going toward the marches in April, I'll be at both events.