News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fresno March 6-7, 2010

Started by Garand56, March 08, 2010, 11:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand56

Another great weekend in Fresno. we had several cancellations and no-shows, so we started out with 6 shooters Saturday and we were down to 4 on Sunday. With 3 redhats and 2 IITs everyone got lots of attention, and the rain help off this time. Walt was getting close with a 190 by the end of the day Saturday. Hopefully Walt and Trina can make it back for both days next time.

Stan, BP, Becky, and Joseph were all repeat Appleseeders. BP shot Rifleman 5 times including a 235 shooting right handed. evidently he got bored because he then shot a 208 left handed. Stan shot 90, Joseph 194, and Becky 177 (number close but approximate since I don't have my notes with me). Good job everyone! See you next time.
We're surrounded...that simplfies the problem.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Garand56

Make that a 190 for Stan. Gotta start proof reading more thoroughly.
We're surrounded...that simplfies the problem.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

BP

I'm going to get that 210 lefty next time! And maybe that elusive 50 on the standing stage... 240 is within reach.

Liked the small group this time, I saw some real improvement in my friends' scores. (as well as mine)
In May I should be able to get two to three newcomers, at least, as well as at least three veterans to come.

Thanks to all the instructors for another great shoot!

Romeo's Hero

To all the shooter we had on this weekend.... Great Job. We enjoyed working with all of you and look forward to having you back on the line soon.

TJFreak - welcome to the rank of IIT it was awesome have  anew IIT working with us, and we will welcome your dad when he is ready to start working the trail as well.

Juliette
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt