News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

So close, it might as well be in RI!

Started by CortJestir, March 10, 2010, 09:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Hey there Rhode Island 'Seeders,

Just wanted to let you know that we have another AS going down in Chaplin, CT. June 19-20, 2010.

Here's the EIP: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10814.0

This is the perfect time for IITs in RI to level up and get some instruction under the belt. I'd also like to ask your help in promoting this shoot in Rhode Island. Chaplin is about 50 minutes from Providence. I've attached the flyer here. Any help is appreciated. PM or post here with questions and hope to see you at Chaplin!

Thanks,
CJ

CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

TOMINCT

Ladies and Gentlemen, your brethren from the west, meaning Ct., are having another Appleseed at the Fin, Fur and Feather club in Chaplin, Ct. next weekend, August 28 & 29. If you have been yearning to get out and instruct the masses this may be the closest AS to you for a while. Pleases consider it. Your help would be appreciated. Regards, Tom.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13