News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A GIRL!

Started by Old Glory!, March 12, 2010, 09:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Glory!

CONGRATULATIONS JOEZ AND BRENDA!

WE HEAR YOU HAVE A LITTLE GIRL; BORN ON WEDNESDAY.

Please fill in the details when you have time......
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

dragonfly

Congratulations Joe and Brenda O0
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

TreadCarefully

Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

Ratchett

YIPPEE!! Another blessing ..:.. ..:.. congratulations.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GoldFish

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :D :D
I hope pray you all are doing well.

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Gopher Boy

JoeZ

Thank you everyone. :) Well wishes are always appreciated and yes, we truly have been blessed.

Kateri Cecilia was 8 lbs 1 oz, 19.5 in. Mom is doing well but Kateri tested Coombs positive so she'll be on a Billy Blanket for a few days.
All the other kids were plenty happy to see her at the hospital on Wed and now that we have her home today.

Praise God,
and take care all.
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

ahhshoot

^:)^Congratulations you two. You are a truly adhering to Isaac and Hannah's last exchange of words, in all ways.
The past is only the future with the lights on.

Muskyjerk

Congrats Joe,

Best wishes

AFTERMATH

Congratulations!!!
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Jules

Congrats on the new addition. Having had 4 of our own, I am unclear of Coombs or what a Billy Blanket is. Is this jaundice?

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Deacon

Congratulations Joe and Brenda!
What a beautiful name!  Dionne and I can't wait to see her. 
What a wonderful blessing. O0

Deacon

jrturbo

Congrats Joe and Brenda!  Yer doin' us all mighty proud.  We'll keep Kateri in our prayers.
Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

SkyHawk

Congratulations!  You've got your own homegrown rifle squad coming together. We wish her all the blessing the world has to offer!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

JoeZ

Thanks again everyone.  Jules, yes Coombs is a cause for jaundice. It's when the mother and the baby have incompatible blood and the mother's blood crosses over into the baby during delivery. The mothers blood's antibodies then break down the baby's red blood cells filling the blood with "billirubin". A cure for this is sunlight or a photo therapy lighted blanket as the light helps the baby's liver clean the blood. Kateri's billirubin levels are not dangerous, only high enough to need treatment.

See you on the trail,
soon I hope.
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Old Glory!

Joe,
Thanks for the update.  I hear you found time to instruct at the Racine Appleseed this weekend, and bring a few shooters along to boot, as usual. :--- 

Can't wait to meet Kateri.

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion