News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alamogordo Gun Show March 20-21

Started by TaosGlock, March 04, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

Eli, the local gun show organizer just called me today.  Because he really endorses the concept of our program he is willing to donate a table!!
The show is at the fairgrounds. Anyone over there going to do the show?  With all the shoots we have in the next few months, it could be a boost.
His number is 575-430-8685.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

I'll get it on the the schedule.
Set up a shoot 2-3 weeks later

Sam

duc-dog

Are they having the gun show during the work-week?  Or are the dates 22-23 May   If on the weekend; I can work Sat. afternoon and Sun. morning
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

TaosGlock

My bad....the dates are March 20-21. :-[
Can't read my own writing. %)
Thanks for catching that.
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.

oladcock

Myself and Strawberry Roan are willing to man a booth and of course work an Alamo AS, just let us know....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

SamD

Ok folks I just got off the phone with Eli and we are confirmed for the table.
I'll do at least 6 hrs each day who's coming with
pick your days and times.

Sam

oladcock

Sam, What hours are they running? I'm thinking Saturday afternoon for us. FYI, Roswell's preregister numbers jumped to 13 today....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

SamD

I believe 8-5 is the listed hours.

Saturday afternoon will work fine.
Eli gave us a choice and if the weather is co-operates, I'll take the table right outside the door 100% exposure there.

Sam

oladcock

"Saturday afternoon will work fine."

That'll work!....O.L.

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

duc-dog

I can only work the afternoons, both Sat and Sun
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

SamD

If you folks can work the afternoons, I'll make sure the mornings are covered.
Sunday afternoon will be slower. Saturday is always busy and we need to work the crowd a bit.

Gloria will be out of town and I'll have to duck out a couple of times to tend critters.

Sam

TaosGlock

I will do mornings on Sat and possibly later. I can bring a banner, some flags just in case and some LC flyers.  Will bring some other goodies too for the table so at least we have them if needed.
We may as well pump all the next upcoming NM shoots, especially on your side of the mountains, as this is the main well we draw from.
Dan