News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

"NEW" - PROJECT APPLESEED BANNER for Gun Show Promotions and Appleseed Events

Started by Castle Mountain, February 20, 2010, 02:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

'NEW'  - PROJECT APPLESEED - PROMOTIONS BANNER

My heartfelt thanks goes out to you special people of vision for your Appleseed future endeavors. You who have made possible the best production price I could get for this new Banner. Thanks especially to 'V" and to Hoover for your objective comments. Next the "T" shirt . You guys were so positive about this.
You guys have a good eye for good design and market branding. Been great to work with you and I will look forward to commiserating with you guys
in future.

Sorry folks I was not aware of how to insert an image (until tonight) another reason why listing your email makes communications better
and why PM cannot always be used. I spent hours tracking people down all over the country sending them info on this banner. If I cannot PM the info, then I must e-mail it.  To quote someone...."If I am going to have my name on a list anywhere, then let it be Appleseed."

Blast it, I wish I had discovered how to post an image  earlier. It just opened up for me. Hope you like it.

Here is the  good news you guys share in

Texas is in for one  Banner. Thanks Scout! And thank you for the warmth of your kindness. You have a great heart for Appleseed. O0
California is in for one possibly two Thanks V O0 O0 and thanks Laylo Pro for your sharing.
Illinois is in for two  Thanks EEL and thank you for your leadership and encouragement and participation. Great councilor that you are. O0 O0
Ohio is in for one  Thanks Hoover O0
Indiana is in for one  Thanks Bill 3 O0
The great folks of Wisconsin are in for one Thanks Deacon O0 And here I thought Wisconsin was going for three. ::)

So we get the banner for approx $120.00 each plus tax.   If we had gotten three more we all could have had them for $100.00.

So I am off to the printers in the morning. I have to have this banner for next weekend's gun show in Bloomington.
This gun show is going to rock, especially with the Illinois Deer Classic going on. Patriot Gal and I are looking forward to your magnificent presence Sir Pappy.
Sorry no Indian leg wrestling at this event. But should G69 show up I might be tempted to take him to the mat. ::)
I know this is going to help greatly enhance our efforts and our image to draw more people to Appleseed at these guns shows
and our shooting events. I desire to see everyone prosper this year who make the effort. May your efforts prosper ten fold!

I will PM you the printer's details, ordering and contact info.
EEL if you like I will bring you your Banner or give it to Pappy when he comes down to Bloomington to make sure you have it
to display for your Waterman shoot March 6th.

No regrets except that three more banners should have been purchased but I got no response from private emails.
I really thought  Wyoming, Alaska, Arizona, Idaho and Montana & New Mexico would have come aboard, not forgetting Florida and other states.
Oh well.   The die is cast!

And lastly, but not least, thank you Patriot Gal, my dear, loving, patient, clever wife for putting up with all these long days and very late nights
with my tapping away at this key board designing, creating, revising, polishing till we got a bright shinny product. Thank you also for your insights
commentary and artistic eye. I always treasure your  presence when I get to do these things. Thank you for being there for me to help make this happen.

Best regards,

CASTLE MOUNTAIN

Banner Size is:  5ft. tall by 38 inches wide - printed on vinyl so it can be rolled up.
This banner stands vertically and will feature metal grommets on four corners for mounting
or suspending upon either a frame or wall backdrop. A simple product of ratio and proportion
from an 8 1/2 X 11 page.

ESSENCE OF MY CONCEPT:

The imagery here, speaks of freedom, Liberty, the independent spirit,  the beauty and greatness of America.
It  honors of the spirit of Captain Parker and the men who followed him, the  frontiersman, warrior, husband, father
and rifleman who left his wife and family to embrace his duty for the cause of freedom and contribute to ripping free
that very heavy hand of tyranny that was upon the throat of America.

Captain Parker, 'the man' who's image is portrayed here, stands at the ready, a silent sentinel looking across the nation
to whom he gave his life for. Watching. Eyes gazing, resolute of purpose, his rifle firmly within his grasp at the ready.
The portrait of a man who knows very much what he is about. Confident, rugged hardworking individualist.

America is symbolized by in the shape our nation as our flag set against the backdrop of strong mountains and deep wooded forests and serene lake with the gloom of troubled skies overhead. A grand image of America the Beautiful, America the Free, America the Strong capable of weathering and overcoming life's adversity and storms.  I chose Wyoming Grand Tetons because Wyoming is a free state, unlike Illinois and it epitomizes liberty. Besides that the mountain scene is drop dead gorgeous.  Herein this  Project Appleseed  banner speaks of Patriotism, and a heritage of which we can be so very proud.
This is the first page of experience to greet an Appleseed first time  event attendee and a portent of what he or she will
hear about their heritage, within in the context of learning marksmanship.  As 'The Guy' so aptly affirmed...."IT'S about the history!

THE MESSAGE:

* To drive people to the Appleseed web site

to project the Project Appleseed name boldly, in a strong visual format, to provoke the curious to ask questions,thereby yielding opportunity to give answer to everyone who asks about the hope which we hold so dear that lays behind our mission, which is to teach marksmanship , proclaim the heritage of our country and the debt that we  (who represent our founders posterity) owe. Lest America never forget.

The banner has been tweaked 03/04/10  just a bit, with  a few new and improved changes, in order to overcome
some technical design issues discovered on the first design prototype.. This is now the finished product and already it's way
to Texas for Appleseed service.  I am pleased to announce a better price that has since evolved and the official cost
of this new banner is $88.00 plus postage. There is still time to place your order as the printer has nine more out of ten to run off
on Tuesday March 9th. If you want to purchase one let me know by this Monday. The prototype banner was a great success
at the gun show and it will serve you well at your shoots. Please note, this banner really does complement 'V's bananer very
nicely.

Cheers, 

CM

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Fred

Cost of the banner is now $100 due to quantity purchases...

:)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Boba Fett

Quote from: Fred on February 20, 2010, 05:41:35 PM

Cost of the banner is now $100 due to quantity purchases...

:)

Look at that! Fred the Helpful in action.  O0