News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

TN 2010 Schedule

Started by Appalacious, March 04, 2010, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalacious

Was this ever posted anywhere?  I'm trying to plan out my year.
J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

Appalacious

Ok fine, I'll put it together.

Mar 20-21     Lobelville (Ladies only), TN  

Apr 17-18     Kingsport, TN  
Apr 17-18     Lobelville, TN  
Apr 17-18     Maynardville, TN  
Apr 17-18     Puryear, TN  
Apr 17-18     Manchester, TN

May 22-23    Manchester, TN

June 19-20    Puryear, TN  

Aug 29-9/6    Puryear RBC, TN  

Sep 04-05     Manchester, TN
Sep 04-06     Puryear Spcl 3-day event, TN  

All 4 locations on the map.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=kingsport,+tn&daddr=maynardville,+tn+to:Lobelville,+TN+to:puryear,+tn&hl=en&geocode=%3B%3B%3BFT8YLAIdah-8-ilT9powxwt7iDGDxUSbS5B2Ew&mra=ls&sll=36.182225,-85.429687&sspn=6.214377,7.767334&ie=UTF8&ll=35.978006,-85.308838&spn=6.230508,11.931152&z=7

<edited to account for Manchester>
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

dart67eb

I'm also trying to put together a shoot in Marion, AR, just across the river from Memphis.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Grayson

Kingsport...Kingsport...  ARGH, wish I'd have known about that one in time to get in.  A day trip > Driving halfway across NC, in my book.  Still, I get my first AS at the "home range," so that's nice...

I'll definitely be keeping my ear to the ground for when AS comes back around to Kingsport (or in the general vicinity).  I was sooo close to getting some people on board to come with me to Ramseur...until I told them just where Ramseur was... :-\

photoguy67

I spoke with a gentleman in Lobelville who stated he was trying to arrange a shoot. Does anyone know anything about it? I think he said he was trying for Sept. or Oct.

dart67eb

Quote from: photoguy67 on September 03, 2010, 12:31:31 AM
I spoke with a gentleman in Lobelville who stated he was trying to arrange a shoot. Does anyone know anything about it? I think he said he was trying for Sept. or Oct.

pm big papa  He's the Lobelville wizard

photoguy67

Quote from: dart67eb on September 03, 2010, 12:23:29 PM

I am not sure, but I think he was the one I spoke with. Was Big Papa the one that held the ladies only event in Lobelville? That was the person I spoke with.

dart67eb

Quote from: photoguy67 on September 04, 2010, 12:18:55 AM
Quote from: dart67eb on September 03, 2010, 12:23:29 PM

I am not sure, but I think he was the one I spoke with. Was Big Papa the one that held the ladies only event in Lobelville? That was the person I spoke with.
That's him

Big Papa

Hopefully we'll get something set this week.
At my age I don't plan too far ahead! ;D  **)
When it does hit the schedule I expect it to fill up fast. I think several from the Puryear shoot this weekend are planning to make it to Lobelville too.
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

photoguy67

Quote from: Big Papa on September 06, 2010, 11:22:35 PM
Hopefully we'll get something set this week.
At my age I don't plan too far ahead! ;D  **)
When it does hit the schedule I expect it to fill up fast. I think several from the Puryear shoot this weekend are planning to make it to Lobelville too.
Thanks papa, I am that guy with the big truck that stopped by and spoke to you. :) Thanks again.
Billy