News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Socorro, NM 3/27-28/2010 and 6/5-6/2010

Started by Devnull, February 09, 2010, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

Just a heads up. I went to the Socorro Gun Club meeting last Tuesday (That's why I missed Virtual Muster Night) and was able to get us a couple more shoots in Socorro.

Socorro, NM
3/27-28/2010 Awaiting Host App
6/5-6/2010 Awaiting Host App
9/18-19/2010 Tenative
11/20-21/2010 Tenative

There are two tentative dates that we will hopefully get approved sometime later this year. Basically they didn't want to lock in dates that far out, but they don't know of any conflicts to the schedule.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Devnull

Quote from: Devnull on February 09, 2010, 06:09:52 PM
Just a heads up. I went to the Socorro Gun Club meeting last Tuesday (That's why I missed Virtual Muster Night) and was able to get us a couple more shoots in Socorro.

Socorro, NM
3/27-28/2010 Awaiting Host App
6/5-6/2010 Awaiting Host App
9/18-19/2010 Tenative
11/20-21/2010 Tenative

There are two tentative dates that we will hopefully get approved sometime later this year. Basically they didn't want to lock in dates that far out, but they don't know of any conflicts to the schedule.

After much prodding I finally heard back from Cletus today. He said he will have the host app in the mail no later than tomorrow...

Their club meeting is tomorrow. Is anyone available to take some SWATs and Dillon reprints down there? We won't have a shoot specific flier by then but oh well... (I was REALLY hoping he would have the host app back to me three weeks ago...) I am only a maybe on being able to make it tomorrow night.

TaosGlock

Not likely we will get up there.
Is there a local BOTG in that club that would be willing to keep a few SWAT's and such. Someone you could trust to give them out (and some event flyers too) at meetings as needed?
That way you could send them to him/her.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Devnull

We do have a new IIT there, but I haven't had a chance to meet up with him and give him some SWATS and such just yet.

Devnull

Ok folks, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that the host app arrived in my mailbox today and I will get it scanned in and off to TPTB this evening for the 3/27-28 and 6/5-6 AS.

The bad news? Well we only have three weeks to promote this puppy. (Gee, wasn't that the situation LAST time?!?) And to add insult to injury I am going to be out of town pretty much that ENTIRE three weeks!

:-\

So, who can help me promote this AS?