News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2nd Strike Virtual Muster Night

Started by SamD, February 27, 2010, 05:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

All right fellow denizens of the "Land of Enhancement".

Tuesday, 16 March 1800MST will be the second strike of the virtual muster.
Scout will have our favorite author, David Hackett Fischer on the show. Maybe you have some questions for him about what it took to write Paul Revere's Ride, or maybe we can get him to tell us some of the neat things that he had to leave out.  What a great time hear him as we are prepping for the three April 17-18 shoots here in New Mexico.

I surely will make this show, and I hope you do too.
While we are on line we can works some details for our shoots, finalize the lineup and pop out some fresh ideas to make them memorable and well attended events.

Get all yer fellow Appleseeders on line 16 March.
See ya there

Sam

TaosGlock

BF and I will be there and I will contact the local IIT's here!
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose