News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PR's ride on audio cassette

Started by Buzzworth, February 03, 2010, 06:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzworth

I saw this for sale used on Amazon used as late as last night ($60.00 +) and now it's gone  :'(

Does anyone here have this? It is a set of six cassette tapes?  :-\

I would love to "borrow" them so I can then convert them to MP3
And listen to it over and over  ;)

Please PM me and we can work something out

Thanks

:sos:
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

javaguy

Gopher Boy is checking into the availability of a high quality mp3 version of PRR.  Stay tuned all.

Buzzworth

Quote from: javaguy on February 03, 2010, 07:30:47 PM
Gopher Boy supplied me with the PRR MP3's.  I think I might still have them up on an ftp server - if interested just pm myself or Gopher Boy

Pm inbound  ^:)^
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

sanderman79

Quote from: javaguy on February 03, 2010, 07:30:47 PM
Gopher Boy supplied me with the PRR MP3's.  I think I might still have them up on an ftp server - if interested just pm myself or Gopher Boy

PM inbound that is awesome!!!

Gopher Boy

This is copyrighted material.  Since there is so much interest I will look into contacting the author about securing licensing for Appleseed.

G.B.

Gopher Boy

After some check with an attorney friend I found what I need is a release for the work product that is the Audio Copy of the book.  I have a request into Books on Tape for Appleseed to distribute to our instructors.  I have no idea what conditions they may place on this or what charges there will be.  Personally I feel that if we are able to get a release from BOT, the author needs some consideration for his hard work.

If I am able to get the release and meet the condition.  Fulfillment is the next issue, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I'll keep updating as I hear from them.

G.B.

Gopher Boy

Nothing to Report, but I have sent a follow up email. 

Got a quick reply.  It must be submitted in writing.  Working on getting the address / fax information and I will send that off.

Respectfully,

G.B.

R1SGx2

GB,
Nice work, hope your efferts pay off, if released please keep me in mind if I miss your update.
Thank you.... :bow: O0 :bow: O0
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."