News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas Muster 3/16/2010: Sound off here

Started by spitstickler, March 16, 2010, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

macjet

I'm here.

Ft. Worth
Davilla 3-10

ladyfish

Aromatic

kd5ozj

Hey Guys,Jumping the Sabine River to check in with you guys  :sos:  :---
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,Here once the embattled farmers stood,And fired the shot heard round the world.....Ralph Waldo Emerson         "A shot that goes astray,May just as well been thrown away"....Unknown

spitstickler

Hey Allen, You're welcome here anytime!

Quote from: kd5ozj on March 16, 2010, 09:14:02 PM
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

spmcpeek

Quote from: kd5ozj on March 16, 2010, 09:14:02 PM

Come check in on this side of the river!

Aromatic

LA Appleseeders are always welcome in Texas   :~

dragit

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

EyeQ

Barcroft from Corpus checking in.  :---
I can see the the bullet impacts on your target and so can you, but can you understand what they are telling you?  Targets talk, but it takes EyeQ to understand what they are saying.  Appleseed taught it to me and now I want to teach it to you.

Davilla 11/09!
Davilla 11/10!

Texas Minuteman

Texas Minuteman, in Nacogdoches County, checking in just now....thanks for doing this show !    :sos:

Anyone else in East Texas tonight ?
Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave & upright, that God may love thee.
Safeguard the helpless.
Always speak the Truth, even if it leads to your death...

- The Knights Creed

didactic

I just got off work in Austin.  Checking in here, then headed home to start packing for CC.  See a bunch o' y'all Friday and Saturday!

:---  ;D ;D ;D
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

kd5ozj

Goodnight Fellas,Gotta get up at 3AM for work......Allen  :sos:
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,Here once the embattled farmers stood,And fired the shot heard round the world.....Ralph Waldo Emerson         "A shot that goes astray,May just as well been thrown away"....Unknown

Aromatic

Packing already... I am still unpacking from Davilla this weekend :)

Texas Rifleman

...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

rgoody

wcmartin1

"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Beezer

Beezer here, checkin-in... 

Representin' Dallas... 

scuzzy

Quote from: spitstickler on March 16, 2010, 08:44:00 PM
Checking in.

Catch Scouts interview with David Hackett Fischer Live 7:00-9:00 tonight:

Howdy all you Texians, vets (no, not the animal doctors), rednecks, bikers, and hippies (shoot, even the hippies
like guns in this State).

Anyhow howdy all you Texians.

That was a dang good radio show. Ol' Scout is actually starting to sound like he knows what he's doing on
the radio. Tip o' the hat Scout. Doing good.

Didn't get as many people on the forum this time. But hellfire, I was too busy listening to the radio show
this last muster to pay much attention to the forum anyhow.

Vaya con Dios mi amigos,
scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.