News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IIT/Instructors - an invitation to shoot

Started by Sprocket, February 09, 2010, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocket

Attn IIT's & Instructors - I have a limited number of guests at my club and want to host you for a day of shooting.  I need to check the club rules but I THINK I can have more than 2 guests but only 2 at a time can shoot.

My goal is to let us get some shooting in before the training season starts up here in the Northeast - my schedule is somewhat limited based on my travel but I can shoot almost any day of the week and Saturdays are better than Sundays for me.

Post up your availability for mid to late March and I'll see what I can put together for us.  We can shoot AQT's for scores or work at 50 & 100 yards - or both.  Hardware is limited to MA compliant laws and I'll say any service rifle is acceptable, no 50 BMG stuff.

More details as I find them out.  This is open to NH/ME/CT/RI folks as well.

Hopefully we can get some practice in what we preach and enjoy the relaxation of a good squeeeeeze.

luv2Bfree

"A thunderbolt falls on an inch of ground, but the light of it fills the horizon" - Ralph Waldo Emerson