News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Problem with Miamisburg registration

Started by Garand, December 01, 2011, 11:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand

I have attempted to register for the Miamisburg shoot; paypal page would not load. This is becoming a pattern. Can the shoot boss save me a spot on the line?

Rimshot

Where is it failing?  I just tried and got as far as the paypal login screen with no trouble.  Does the page just not load?  When the process fails, does the address bar of your browser still say eventbrite or does it say paypal?  Is there an error message?  I doubt I can make a difference before pre-regs close for this weekend's shoots, but if there's a pattern of trouble inside the Eventbrite system I can give our service contact a call and open a trouble ticket.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

George Hacker

Another possibility could be there are technical issues with your browser and/or settings.  Which browser are you using?

Appleseed technical folks: Are there any settings that might cause Garand's symptoms?  Javascript disabled?  No cookies allowed?  etc...

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

TruTenacity

Garand.  There is room on the line for you.  Slim is scheduled to be the Shoot Boss for this event.  If you continue having problems pre-registering for the event go ahead and show up.  Copy and past this post as proof you attempted to pre-register.  Let the folks at the sign-in table know you were having problems pre-registering.  If you are a paying attendee let them know you should only be charged the pre-registration fee rather than the walk-on fee.

Have a GREAT time!   
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

slim