News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CHECK IN HERE FOR MUSTER NIGHT!!!

Started by Deacon, February 02, 2010, 08:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colycat

You know, if you take the Orange hat,  Appleseeds are free :o :o :o :o :o :o

Quote from: mikes on February 02, 2010, 09:36:57 PM
RE: Shiocton- I was real impressed with all the people that stayed on Sat and then came back for Sun. I think I was the first Rifleman at Shiocton- 216. I was impressed. Would like to shoot in Feb at Suamico but want to sign up for the April shoot. Been unemployed too long and funds are really getting tight. Trying to get a couple of takers but no commitment. Will be getting some flyers up though.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

ahhshoot

The past is only the future with the lights on.

dragonfly

D-fly here

Gun shows:
Feb. 5,6 and7 Milwaukee county sports complex Franklin WI. free table for 501c(RWVA)
www.bobandrocco.com/events.html

Feb. 6 and 7 Sauk City Community center Sauk City WI. I will be at this both days with table.

Hope to see you all at Suamico Feb 13 and 14.

D-fly, Keeping the Faith

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

endpoint

Endpoint, checking in :)  Heya everybody  ^:)^

Dragonfly is going to post next.
     |
     |
\    |    /
\   |   /
  \  |  /
   \ | /
     \/

dragonfly

You know you can just, modify your old post, But that doesn't help your post count.

I will have orange hats at Suamico. It could be like an IBC, WHOOPS did I write that out load. (I said like) Instructing; then the fun really starts.

D-fly Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

Quote from: ahhshoot on February 02, 2010, 09:43:10 PM
O0

talk about boosting your post # :D

wonder what ILLinois is talking about???
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

JoeZ

D-Fly,
I was hoping thought you work nights. :D
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

colycat

To all my friends.....Write this number down.    608-356-6476  This is our home number.  My cell # is down for a while.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Mogget

Hey D-fly!

Are you thinkin' of going down for a reloading clinic at Pappy's sometime soon?

Mogs

Old Glory!

Mogget, Thanks for doing the editing on the special Patriot's Day project....and on short notice to boot!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

colycat

Great idea OG :wb: :wb: :wb: send everyone over there >:(

Quote from: Old Glory! on February 02, 2010, 09:54:05 PM
O0

Mogget

Eh, you're welcome, such as they are.  I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a national project.  I was thinking it was a Wisconsin thing and we had more time for it...

Mogs

Mogget

Could do a raid on Illinois...everybody runs over there and posts an insult or something and then runs back...

Mogs

Old Glory!

Quote from: colycat on February 02, 2010, 10:03:50 PM
Great idea OG :wb: :wb: :wb: send everyone over there >:(

Quote from: Old Glory! on February 02, 2010, 09:54:05 PM
O0

man you gotta learn how to have multiple windows open on your desktop so you can be in WI and IL at the same time.   "running over" now.....

colycat

Multiable windows?????  Just saw the FF posted on the CA board.  Good news ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

dragonfly

Quote from: Mogget on February 02, 2010, 09:59:24 PM
Hey D-fly!

Are you thinkin' of going down for a reloading clinic at Pappy's sometime soon?

Mogs

Yes I don't know when. I thought maybe we would get a little break this winter, boy was I wrong. ~~:)

D-fly Keeping the Faith @)

K.I.S.S.

Trisha

Quote from: colycat on February 02, 2010, 10:10:26 PM
Multiable windows?????  Just saw the FF posted on the CA board.  Good news ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

FF is back??

Mogget

Here's a question for you high tech types...

Why can I see Wisconsin AND California, BUT no other state?

Mogs

dragonfly

I gotta learn to type faster.(or just learn to type)

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

Quote from: Mogget on February 02, 2010, 10:13:30 PM
Here's a question for you high tech types...

Why can I see Wisconsin AND California, BUT no other state?

Mogs

hmmm?  Dang.  Why don't we have access to our regional States?

dragonfly

Quote from: endpoint on February 02, 2010, 09:45:10 PM
Endpoint, checking in :)  Heya everybody  ^:)^

Dragonfly is going to post next.
     |
     |
\    |    /
\   |   /
  \  |  /
   \ | /
     \/
**) **) **) **) ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ @) @)

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

Mogget,
I just logged myself out to see what is available.  All the State boards are available.  If you do not have all the State Boards, write to Bill3 and ask him to fix it for you.

OG

colycat

Hey state commanderer coordinator,  how are we doing on your list of volunteers????

Old Glory!

dragonfly

Hey how come California gets to have a Viruel muster **) when the rest of us have to be stuck in this Virtual thing. They have all the fun ..:.. #)

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

endpoint

Deacon

Hey Colycat,
As soon as all the excitement on the radio show starts to slow down I know I will be getting some pm's from everyone on where they can help out.
Between Fred and now "The Guy" on the radio, and everyone logging on to the Illinois board, it doesn't leave much time for the Wisconsin thread!

The Deaconator/Coordinator ^:)^

Robbvious

...in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles. - Hanover Association, Lancaster County, PA 1774