News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night: Buckeyes Check-in Here!

Started by MeanStreaker, February 02, 2010, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panama

I got done with what I was doing early and thought I would check in.
NRA certified Instructor
US Army Veteran

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Cowdog

Quote from: Panama on February 02, 2010, 11:08:46 PM
I got done with what I was doing early and thought I would check in.

Glad to hear from you Panama!
My avatar is the Flag of John Proctor's Westmoreland County Provincials, from 1775

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Birdman

Joe, I started a CMP Sporter thread somewhere in the Ohio board. Yes, I shot last month. This Saturday is the next one. 

RedNekEngr

RNE here!  Better late than never.  Just got home from B-ball and Hope's B-day party.
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

MeanStreaker

Happy Birthday Hopie!

Glad you could log in RNE.  See you in 11 days.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)