News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual 7th Stepping: Facebook and Twitter

Started by CortJestir, March 05, 2010, 11:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

CT Volunteers,

Our Facebook Fan page is finally set-up. To help get it started, please become a fan and then share or invite your friends to become fans. The more Facebook walls we can get on, the more fans we make. The more fans we make, the more folks will have a some type of touch point with our program in CT as we update the fan page. Pretty simple and deadly effective promotion.  :---

To start, go to http://www.facebook.com/CTAppleseed and click the Become a Fan link. Then invite your friends to become fans. I just launched the page today and it already has 10 fans. Not too shabby considering I haven't really invited anyone yet!

While you're at it, if you aren't a member of the Project Appleseed Facebook Group yet, shame on you!  ~~:) The group has over 1000 members and grows daily. So get on there as well.

Also, I finally set up our Twitter account. If you use Twitter, follow us @CTAppleseed. I don't tweet much, but it's connected to the Facebook Fan page.

Thanks for your help,

CJ
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D