News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night (2nd Strike)! March 16, 7 - 10:30pm

Started by Greg in MO, February 26, 2010, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikaldulee

Quote from: Missouri Brigade on March 16, 2010, 10:35:14 PM
I will be working the Belleville, IL gun show on May 1-2.  Since this is close to St. Louis is there anyone who is interested in helping?  I might have a couple of Illinois IITs, but I'm not sure.

Is there an progress on St. Louis and southeast Missouri?

I may be able to help.  I live near Troy Missouri.

mikaldulee

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 10:39:17 PM
Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:37:52 PM
Yes, we have made some progress on the STL side of the state.  Greybeard has indicated that he has received a request for a shoot at Benchrest Gun Club in STL.  If he was here, I'm sure he would let us know about it.  It isn't on the schedule yet however.

Mike D is supposed to have a range data sheet to give me this weekend and pass on to Chris.

The fella I was supposed to meet mother is dying...We didn't meet yet.  I've seen pictures, the place looks great and this guy and his wife are really excited about this.  250 acres, 60 lanes, parking and camping.  It's called Bullseye Gun Club and is about an hour SW of St. Louis. 

thursday

Quote from: mikaldulee on March 17, 2010, 09:22:13 PM
Yes, we have made some progress on the STL side of the state.  Greybeard has indicated that he has received a request for a shoot at Benchrest Gun Club in STL.  If he was here, I'm sure he would let us know about it.  It isn't on the schedule yet however.

Mike D is supposed to have a range data sheet to give me this weekend and pass on to Chris.

The fella I was supposed to meet mother is dying...We didn't meet yet.  I've seen pictures, the place looks great and this guy and his wife are really excited about this.  250 acres, 60 lanes, parking and camping.  It's called Bullseye Gun Club and is about an hour SW of St. Louis. 

I've been to that range for black a powder shoot, Good facility a bit out of the way if I remember.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

mikaldulee

Quote from: thursday on March 17, 2010, 11:18:20 PM
Quote from: mikaldulee on March 17, 2010, 09:22:13 PM

I've been to that range for black a powder shoot, Good facility a bit out of the way if I remember.

That sounds about right.  All I've seen is pictures.