News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MO Fall-back contact information

Started by cmidkiff, October 16, 2009, 06:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmidkiff

Taking a page from others...

In the event that this site is down for an extended period, please use one of the following methods of contact:

http://www.missouricarry.org  - a very Pro2A concealed carry group, with a good representation of Appleseeder's on board.  Myself, under the rather creative name of 'chris', GregInMo, Mr.Anderson, and several others are regulars.

email: chris@midkiff.us - That would be me.  In addition to being the SC, I'm on the Appleseed tech team.  There's a good chance that I'll have some idea of what the trouble is if this site is down.  There's an equally good chance that I'll be so busy trying to fix it that I won't have much time to chat...

Phone:  816.517.9295 - Me again, cell phone.  Feel free to use it if you need it.

mrghx4

Oh THAT's who Greybeard is!   :)   I guess I get on here about as often as I get to Appleseed shoots (which, if I'm lucky, is like once a year - but WELL worth it!). I hope I make it around to something this year & hope furthermore that I can run into the great group of instructors from around the area!

Keep up the good work and the forum (even if I don't have the time to read through everything!!
- Mike
:D

ErikAnderson

Quote from: greybeard on October 16, 2009, 06:31:25 PM
Taking a page from others...

In the event that this site is down for an extended period, please use one of the following methods of contact:

http://www.missouricarry.org  - a very Pro2A concealed carry group, with a good representation of Appleseeder's on board.  Myself, under the rather creative name of 'chris', GregInMo, Mr.Anderson, and several others are regulars.

To clarify (since there is another member by that name).  I'm MisterAnderson, not the abbreviated one. :)  If you need something MO related and just can't raise Chris/Greybeard, my cell is 816-260-5290.