News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanks Team Ohio

Started by Garand69, January 19, 2010, 07:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Thankyou for helping us make an incredible IBC, incredibly successful O0

Dinky Dao & Meanstreaker, You folks Rock!!!!

Hope to see you all soon O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

MeanStreaker

Thanks for letting me tag along.  Definitely an enjoyable and educational experience.  

It was great to finally put a faces to a few screen names I respect, like yours G69, see many friends from the Osage RBC and other adventures, and meet the new IITs that are making the midwest the place to be.

And we better be seeing you in Athens.  EEL can't come along and dangle that hope in front of us.  You guys are committed now. :)

You guys put on a great show.  Congrats on its success.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Dinky Dao

As always, The IL IBC is the place to be. Didn't think it could get better than last year...  ..:..

...Boy could I have ever been any more wrong! Lots of returnees from last year, with a whole bunch of new faces too! I have been to a LOT of IBC's in the past two years, but I can truly say nothing compares to IL's IBC...

THAT IS until THIS YEAR with the first ever OHIO IBC!!!!! HEY Yooos Illinois guys, we have 30 folks already signed up AND IT"S FOUR WEEKS OUT! So much for you boarder raiders and your 50 person record! I'll totally crack up if our first IBC totally OUT RECORDS your record IBC!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Just wait... it can happen... **) **) **)

(Ok Ohio...I JUST THREW DOWN THE GAUNTLET...I NEED 20 people to sign up PRONTO!!!!! We can't look like slackers now, can we???!!! Come on IITs!!! Your country (and the state of OHIO) needs you!!!! Plus MISSOURI, this would be a chance to get even!!! How great would that be, after being MOCKED by the IL crew, to be the catalyst that helped CRUSH their new record?? ??? Man, I heard EEL and Garand are gonna be showing up, too, so you could even rub it in, in person! Now, what's that worth to ya??!!! >:D)

LOL!

Dinky

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!