Author Topic: SWAT Magazine Piece  (Read 2087 times)

Offline AdamSelene

• RWVA Instructor
SWAT Magazine Piece
« on: January 15, 2010, 04:24:37 PM »
To whom it may concern;

I am working on info packets on Appleseed to disseminate to the Professor's of Military Science of ROTC programs.  One thing I want is some sort of glossy sexy product.  The only one I know of that is already outthere is the SWAT Magazine article that Fred sends out with his products.  Does anyone know where I can get those in quantity? Say 30 or 40?

Additional:  Is someone who speaks military working on coming up with a two or four page good looking product for the SCNG gig?  That would be an even better product to sell ourselves to military units.  Yes I am volunteering to help.  I would prefer to proof read than invent stuff since I was not there.  PM me if you dont already have a military officer to provide input.

-Adam
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.           -Plato

V

Re: SWAT Magazine Piece
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 04:53:44 PM »
PM Fred or Bulkhead and ask for a box of SWATs (another glossy is the one page Dillon Press reprint

Offline AdamSelene

• RWVA Instructor
Re: SWAT Magazine Piece
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 05:17:59 PM »
Thanks for the advice, PM sent.
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.           -Plato