News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promo for next shoots

Started by SamD, January 15, 2010, 11:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

OK folks we are looking to promote some shoots here.

Carlsbad 20-21 Feb

Whittington Center April 17-18
Del Norte Gun Club April 17-18
Roswell Gun Club April 17-18

Additionally by what appears to be "Popular Demand" we need a shoot in Alamogordo in late Feb or early March

We may have a short notice additional military tasking. Stand by for news on that. If so it'll be a rough and ready week of mass instruction/coaching.

And the WSMR Military shoot 8-12 March.

Hang on for the ride folks, as in a Nantucket Sleigh Ride.  %)

Sam

Devnull

Sam, I have been working on promoting the Del Norte shoot.

Anyone else promoting anywhere? Maybe someone would like to hit the UNM campus with some fliers?
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

SamD

Only a college student could do stuff like that.
We got any? ::)

BobABQ

I may know someone who is a student.  ::)

SamD

Fanntastic! we need to get you a truckload of flyers and a bucket of paste.
We'll have the college boys and girls flooding the range.

staplegund

Sam,
I noticed LC has another gun show scheduled for 20-21 Feb.  Do we want to get a booth?
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

SamD

Who is the promoter on that one?

Sam

staplegund

The Lions club.  It's at Dickerson's again.
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

SamD

Call them up and see about a free table.

BF/TG do you have any shoots planned for LC soon?

TaosGlock

Dan Duggan from the Lions Club (Dickerson Gun Show) finally got back to me Friday and I sent the paperwork in to him.
He said he will get us a table again this year. Probably in that same corner on the  SW wall.

We are gonna try and coordinate a shoot with  "Patriot's Lead"... Bev Courtney's new group (Mama Buck ^-^). They have increased their membership and Bev always plugs AS since she attended last year.
BF and I are going to be guest speakers and we will do an AS presentation to the PL group next meeting on 2/18.
We should be able to get a shoot worked in there sometime, most likely after WSMR and before Raton.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose