News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor planning for July in PA

Started by Big H, May 18, 2010, 11:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big H

On July 10-11, we have shoots in Chambersburg and Slippery Rock on the same weekend.
Then the next weekend July 17-18, Manheim.

Spanner from WV has signed up for Slippery Rock (thanks!)
IIT BeSwift from MD has signed up for Manheim (thanks!)
PA Red and Orange Hats: please start thinking about we'll staff the July shoots and fill the lines...

Cheeks

I may be able to help with the Chambersburg shoot. I'm trying to work that out now.

tatical308

Course you know I already signed up for Chambersburg shoots...
Greg
Aim small, miss small!

Big H

Great! That means there'll be Pennsylvania Long Rifle muzzle loader demos and Fort Loudon local history at the Chambersburg shoots.  O0

Quote from: tatical308 on May 19, 2010, 07:48:45 PM
Course you know I already signed up for Chambersburg shoots...
Greg

lprgcfrank

I'll confirm for one of the shoots as soon as I know my wife's schedule - should be able to confirm by the weekend.
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Sie

I should be available for the Manheim shoot.  I'm not sure about one of the others.  I plan to submit my Instructor PC next month at the Manheim shoot, so maybe I will be a Red Hat for the July shoot(s).
"Ramseur 2-10!"

EZ3

Planning to help at Slippery Rock.  Just don't want to commit toooooo far ahead of time.   ;D
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy