News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Page of Pictures

Started by Western Rose, January 07, 2010, 02:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stagehand steve

My 12yo daughter Alex, shooting a 175 at the Atlanta, IN Patriot's Day weekend shoot.

"The program needs us all working one level beyond where we truly feel comfortable and competent." - ATM

Frodo: I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress (8 January 1790).

Sly223

^:)^ ^:)^loved it,
My 12 yo daughter was pictured on the cover of the Sportsman gazette, the Rifle Issue.
Some of the pictures of the kids under orange is a very impressive display of maturity. O0
^:)^These are important, to carry this wonderful Revolution forward :sos:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Another D.O.M.

From the September 24 & 25 2011 Lake George, NY Appleseed:

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Amber Waves

I'm so proud of her.   ;D

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.