News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Border Raiding OP

Started by Garand69, December 22, 2009, 03:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Who is up for a nice one day Border Raid into the Land o Cheese??? :--- :--- :--- :---

EEL, WetFoot and I are heading up to harrass,,errrrr I mean Help our Neighbors to the North, Who's interested in helping out??

What do you just ask!..."Do they need help?"  What kind a Border Raider do you call yourself!!   &)
How can we implement the latest offshoot program of Appleseed... Rifleman Without Borders?????

I do suggest you do bring a freind or relative with, you Instruct they shoot, what balance, it is almost perfect! Get them signed up quick though before the Iowanians fill up the available slots!

Great way to start the year off towards that 12 shoot total and 5 shoot toal for the Border Raiders Patch!!

1/10/10 Hubertus WI
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10316.0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Gumballhead

Hey - don't forget DOM and I - we'll be there! :~ :~

Garand69

Quote from: Gumballhead on December 22, 2009, 04:26:53 PM
Hey - don't forget DOM and I - we'll be there! :~ :~
:--- :--- :--- :---

They can run but they can't hide :~ :~ :~
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Patriot Gal

(In a hushed, very confidential tone of voice...)

(Psssst...we're taking a day to "think about it" but I think CM and I will be there, too...)  (Don't tell CM I said anything, okay?)  ;)

(Shhhhh......he's right downstairs on his computer.....shhhhhh.........)

(patriot gal...  :cool2:  )
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Castle Mountain

DREAMING OF A WISCONSIN CROSS BORDER RAID?

Patriot Gal doesn't here my foot steps in the snow. Crunch, crunch,crunch.....I got my snow camo on, you can't see me for I am one with the snow.
All is quiet now, waiting........ it is 1:00 Am in the morning. I see the Northern lights dancing overhead. The temperature is -32 below. There is no
wind. Sky is clear as I see the reflexion of the moon upon the crisp white snow, my breath putting off a steamy frozen vapor.  Stealthily I creep my way forward, belly crawling in the deep crystalline snow.
Shift my hips rifle at the ready, NPOA acquired..... Oh my gosh I hear the cry of a frozen EEL groaning  and slithering in the cold    frozen ground.....all ready on the line..... Fire........ a thunderous cacophony of rifle fire blisters the frost off a nearby steel fence, red coat targets frozen silhouettes in the dark, perforated with small holes like Wisconsin cheese.:~ :~ :~  Suddenly a thunderous crack rings out a deafening report on the night as my .338 AR-10 barks out a succession of rounds.  :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~Finally I get to warm my hands upon the hot barrel as I watch targets burning 75 yards away.  A cry calls out....Cease fire, cease fire, cease fire as EEL drags a fire hose  to put the fire out. Suddenly I wake up..... where am I? How did I get here?? Good grief are we in Wisconsin? Dang, I thought I was having an winters night dream in Alberta.  Pass the cheese please.... are we having a fondue party up there by the way?   I'm going to bed.      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz must be dreaming while sleeping at the computer. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Got to quite eating that cheese at night. Ebaneezer Scrouge warned the ghost of Christmas past
that a bit of cheese would cause dreams like this.    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Garand69

:sos: EEL!!!!

Could you send a crew down to PG & CM's real quick,,,,,,I'm no Fireman, but i'm thinking a CO leak is a distinct possibility  **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

EEL

It's either CO (carbon monoxide), eeg nog poisoning or the Captain  **)  My guess is the latter of the three  ;)

Castle Mountain

Iowa??  Isn't that a frenzied feeding ground for those fat, flatulent, ravenous Minnesota mosquitoes that suck the blood out the those poor Iowans, while leaving an enormous methane cloud behind, so that there are very few Apple seeders in that state?  Or is it because Iowa is also part of Manitoba, like Minnesota is, where all the mosquitoes are related?  They all hibernate beneath the frozen depths of lake Manitoba waiting in frozen stasis to raid the south come spring thaw when it's warmer.
Until then the frozen, desolate plains of Iowa, shoulder deep in snow drifts and howling prairie winds, remind them that winter is  their only defense against the raiders of the North, leaving them convinced of the need for more riflemen to reduce the infested mosquito population.

Enough of winter already I say!!!!  ~~:) We are bailing out of this freezing Illinois rain and headed to Texas to enjoy a nice barbecue at Scouts. I hear he cooks a tasty Armadillo served on a platter of toasted cactus and mud bugs served with a glass of Texas tea.

Mush you huskies, mush we are off to Texas   ~~:) ~~:)   Dashing through the snow....... ~~:) with 12 huskies in a row .......
through Missouri we go,, laughing all the way, Oh, jingle bells, shotgun shells, rabbits all the way,...... oh what fun we will have
tonight on a husky drawn sleigh........ Hey!!!! ..:..

Merry Christmas everyone. Still suffering a CO hangover from too much Wisconsin cheese. **)

Hey Coly Cat do you want a Siamese for Christmas?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Garand69

[psst EEL, I think it may be tooooooo late #)  ++) #) ]

Have a safe trip Down to the big T and send them our best! and of course may you all have a wonderful Christmas Holiday, and of course for those of you celebrating Festivus, Have a safe and sane Festivus and go into the "Airing of Grievances" part of the evening, level headed!
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Karl

As a man of few words...I have 8 words and a symbol......My wife Viper & I are in for Hubertus.

Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!!

I'm sitting in Minneapolis airport waiting to board my delayed flight to go home.

This may turn into my own private Planes, Trains & Automobiles... Just no John Candy to make it funny. :wall:

Karl
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Garand69

Boy I sure hope WI isn't watching **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Trisha

Don't you worry I'm watching you all, you can't sneak into wisconsin without being noticed

Garand69

:cool2: nothin' to see here, just move along now  :cool2:
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz