News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stuck in Denver "again" for a few days

Started by Wade, November 25, 2009, 06:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade

Ok our good Lord  has seen fit that I am here once again for a little while (truck burned up no injurys this time  :) ).

So whats up this weekend ?

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

RifleWoman

Details?

Where are you?  I'm going out of town, but Brian will be around
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Wade

rear axle bearing seized up cought tire on fire whole back of truck burned up   front of trailer burned also  ,fire covered by my Incurance  next truck picked out , most of my gear including my Rifle and ammo are in WY at a good friends place safe .

Wade

Riflewoman incoming pm
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

RifleWoman

Good grief Wade, why don't you just move to Denver?  You seem to like to spend the holidays here.  Brian will be calling you sometime this weekend.
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Wade

Quote from: RifleWoman on November 26, 2009, 07:19:55 AM
Good grief Wade, why don't you just move to Denver?  You seem to like to spend the holidays here.  Brian will be calling you sometime this weekend.

Well that would be one way of getting a DAR here .
am looking forward to Brians call.

Wade
WOOF!