News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Enjoyed first Appleseed, joined and want to go on!

Started by judjohns, November 23, 2009, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judjohns

Hi Appleseed ladies: I am in Wolfforth Texas. Went to my first Appleseed in Midland this weekend. Shot miserably but improved quite a bit (up from nothing is always an accomplishment). I am so impressed with these people, and with the subject they teach and their dedication to the mission of Appleseed. My husband and I will be at the March 27 and 28th Appleseed, and between now and then I am going to practice, practice, practice. I have ordered a GI sling and targets from the Appleseed store and plan to take them to the range every time I go!
Hope to see a lot of you in March!
A Texas Patriot! :~

vic303

Congrats & welcome!  Glad to know you enjoyed your Appleseed.  Feel free to post a more detailed account of your shoot in the Stories thread.

Carrier

Hi.
I'm Carrier...AKA "Wifey". Chrome talks about me from time to time i'm sure. Anyhoo, I just got back from my first Appleseed and enjoyed it quite a bit! I thought I was a pretty good shot but then I had to change old habits...ugh right? Anyoo, if you have any pointers, please let me know. My goal, obviously, is to get rifleman.
I currently shoot low and to the left and I'm having a hard time getting my NPOA.

Bamanurse

"We dare defend our rights"
Molon Labe
I might not be the brightest or sharpest crayon in the box but I think outside the box anyway.
All bleeding stops eventually and breathing is over rated.

No trees were harmed in the making of this post but some electrons were seriously inconvenienced.