News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rio Rancho, NM (Del Norte) AS Dec 5-6 promo efforts

Started by Devnull, November 16, 2009, 03:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

Ok ladies and gentlemen. As discussed here is a thread to post where you have put fliers at so we can maximize our efforts on promoting this shoot.

Please post in the following format.

11/14/2009 So and so sporting goods - Dropped off fliers
11/15/2009 Someguy's small little Shop - Refused to accept fliers

etc.

This way we can see when some place received fliers and we will not be hitting a business up multiple times.

BTW, let me know if you need SWAT reprints and dillon press reprints. I don't have a lot but if there is someplace you think NEEDS glossy eye-candy let me know and I'll get them to you.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

MedicOni

I haven't handed anythign out, but I've let the Jeep club I offroad with and the staff at my hospital know about the website and teh date for the shoot.

Devnull

Here is a link to the fliers. Print some out and you can give your friends, family, co-workers something tangible. Sometimes putting something in someone's hand is more effective than just telling them to goto the website. Just a thought  ;)

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10491.0;attach=14266
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

nmmi9100

Posted Notice on AR15.com's New Mexico "Hometown Forum".  Included links to the registration and info page.  Posted on 12 Nov 09.

-David

Winter Tyrant

Great thanks David. I am going to try and print as many fliers as possible without my manager seeing and post em up here in Santa Fe, I'll go to the gun shops and ask and also post them up at Starbucks where my wife works, I know a lot of P.D. members visit the store so maybe someone will sign up. I will also sign up tomorrow for the shoot. :~
Who is raised by the sword, Can't be beaten, Who is toughened by the fire, Can't be burned, Our everlasting loyalty will never break, The bold people of war
                                     Have raised their swords

SamD

BobABQ

Quote from: SamD on November 18, 2009, 07:09:52 PM
Posrted to NM State Tourism Dept Event Calender

I put a few up at the new Centennial Engineering building, I'm not sure how well that will work since students are generally poor and this shoot is close to finals week but I stuck them up anyway.