News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Well, Minnesota, Its Offical.

Started by M14man, October 12, 2023, 08:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M14man

Its official we have a NEW RED HAT! Congratulations NeckBurn on earning your Red Hat! Its been great working with you and watching you grow in the program. Great Job!
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore

ProudPapa14

Well Done neckburn.  Thank you for the effort you made to get up to speed and I look forward to working with you for years to come.

attist

Fantastic job, Neckburn! The quality of Americans in this program is without equal, and it's been a lot of fun walking you learn and share your skills.
Duluth, MN w/ Martin & RustyRed - 1st Rifleman
Monticello, MN w/ Trig & LGLDLR - Orange Hat...
Monticello, MN w/ ProudPapa14 - Instructor PC!

Cleveland

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleer™ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

MN Ward

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

neckburn

Don't know how I missed this, but thank you!!
I'm excited to continue working with the program and see where things will go!
Bellum in omnes spiritu - Pax sola in morte

"Put your trust in God, my boys, and keep your powder dry!" - William Blacker

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

This Is The Way

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Monkey

"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

Leadlined

If I knew the world was ending today, I would still plant another Appleseedling. 
-Martin Luther

7/5/2014, First appleseed
9/20/2014, Rifleman
4/19/2015, Orange hat
10/15/2016, Red hat
9/11/2022, Shoot Boss
7/9/2023, Pistoleer™/Pistol Instructor
....and still working on it

JustKim

ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Captain

Way to go NeckBurn! The Red Hat is the "One" :)
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range