News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC- Right Around The Corner!!

Started by Garand69, December 15, 2009, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Ok Folks, Here is your chance to get a bit of a refresher and or move up a notch or two!!! A 3-Day IBC in the freindly town of Ottawa, IL.

This is especially important if there will be 8 Months or more between your last shoot and your next shoot!!!

This Location currently holds the Record for largest IBC and is ready to set a new attendance record!!!

Slots are filling up, so pre-register ASAP, only a month away!

January 16-18, 2010
Ottawa, IL

For more info, follow the link.....

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10400.0

Hope to see you all there. O0

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz