News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CONGRATS TO WISCONSIN'S LATEST "ILLINOIS TRAINED" SHOOTBOSS!!!!

Started by Garand69, October 26, 2009, 11:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Congrats to Ahhshoot and his advancement to SB while border raiding into to freindly State of Illinois! O0
Last time he was here he got Red Hatted, this time Green!

Good things come to those who Border Raid!
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

EEL

Well, well, well.  While Pappy, Sheepdog, and myself are down in Missouri at boot camp, we get invaded from the North!!  And in a flanking maneuver, Johnnyappleseed sneaks in from the west.  Veeery crafty  **)  I'm now beginning to understand that whole "Northern Agression" thing I continue to hear about whenever we sneak down to Missouri   **)

Congrats go out to all those hats...Ahhshoot, nicely done. Garand...why I oughtta   &)   But we have a plan "B".  Always have a plan "B".  Castle Mountain, welcome aboard , sir.  Cherie and Carl, welcome also. 

Illinois has no problem being a training ground.  All know we can use all the help we can get.  We, here in the Land of Suck, are truly blessed to have such great neighbors on all our borders  O0   @)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

AFTERMATH

Well of course we incubate a little 'agression' way up heres in da frozen nort.
What do yoos expect; when we come down there to get some warmth and perhaps a tan.
And all we here is how cold it is...... ::)

Congratulations Ahhshoot! 
I'm sure that Green looks great on you! O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Fred

G69, while offering up congrats to Ahhshoot on his Green Hat, I can offer a friendly word of warning to be prepared, as they are predicting an unusually cold winter, meaning unrest and turmoil amongst certain population groups.

It's a well-known historical fact that population movements characterized by the 'locals' as 'invasions' are generally the result of the invaders being pushed by some other population group out of their usual home stomping grounds. Hence, the 'invasion', as they look for another place to settle.

So, a cold winter means more Canadians heading south to WI, seeking the warmer clime; and means more WIs heading south to IL, being pushed out by those Canadians.

I say nuttin else...

Hopefully, when spring comes, the heat in WI will chase the Cs back up north, and everyone can go back to normal...

But in the meantime, wouldn't hurt to start training those three boys in "volley fire", just in case. >:D
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Garand69

I had my fingers crossed for global warming Fred, heck I have even been throwing cement-truck tires on the bonfire every night just to help things a long, but alas, my attempts have been futile. Besides SamD yelled at me for trying to shorten up NM's Appleseed Season  **)
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Deacon

BTT

Congrats Ahhshoot on the "Illinois Trained"........wait a minute........Ahhshoot has been "training" for shootboss long before having dig in his pocket to get change and pay tolls to get into Illinois! 

Congratulations Rich!!!!!

JoeZ

OK THAT'S IT!!!!

Garand, you of all people... :-[
Quoteheck I have even been throwing cement-truck tires on the bonfire every night

It's a CONCRETE TRUCK.  It's not a flour it's a cake. It's not wheat it's bread, etc.. etc..

Oh by the way, Great job Ahhshoot. See you in November.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Garand69

Quote from: JoeZ on October 28, 2009, 10:00:35 PM
OK THAT'S IT!!!!

Garand, you of all people... :-[
Quoteheck I have even been throwing cement-truck tires on the bonfire every night

It's a CONCRETE TRUCK.  It's not a flour it's a cake. It's not wheat it's bread, etc.. etc..

**) **) Actually around these parts they call them Redi-Mix Trucks but that always gets a deer in the headlight's look....besides, havn't you ever seen a ceeement pond???  **) **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Trisha

Wow, talk about getting off the subject guys.... &) :-\

Congrats ahhshoot, I'm glad it's you and not me!!! lol  ++) **)

Garand69

Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Trisha

I disagree, it started before that...I think you can figure it out...lol

Garand69

Quote from: Trisha on October 28, 2009, 10:34:07 PM
I disagree, it started before that...I think you can figure it out...lol

You have a point.....It wasn't JoeZ.... It was Fred the Helpful, we are both clear.
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Trisha

I wonder how long it'll take my wonderful husband to realize you started this thread G69...I have told him twice about it already, even after the second time I mentioned it I think he forgot or didn't know what I was talking about... #)

Garand69

Quote from: Trisha on October 28, 2009, 11:03:24 PM
I wonder how long it'll take my wonderful husband to realize you started this thread G69...I have told him twice about it already, even after the second time I mentioned it I think he forgot or didn't know what I was talking about... #)

I KNOW!!!! How about it, I start a thread in his honor and I'm blown of.....

It doesn't hurt on the outside, but deep down....deep down..... Redi-Mix Truck drivers have feelings too  :'( **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

BaldDragn

"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

ahhshoot

Thanks all. It is an honor to be among the ranks of shoot boss. When anyone asks me what I'm going to be for halloween this weekend, I tell em, shootboss. :)
Garand I can see how your post count is in the 800s. ;)
The past is only the future with the lights on.

Garand69

Quote from: ahhshoot on October 29, 2009, 05:19:02 PM
Garand I can see how your post count is in the 800s. ;)

Well of course Ahhshoot! when I have to post 6 times, not two times, not tree times but 6 times, to get your attention  &) Can you imagine the bandwidth you are absorbing by waiting so long to reply? You keep this up and Funfaler is going to send you a bill **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Old Glory!

Quote from: Trisha on October 28, 2009, 11:03:24 PM

His mind is probably sharply focused on the Carrolton AS coming up this weekend.  Strateegerizing.   Well Ahhshoot, you worked hard to get where you are.   Congratulations! 

Trish-the-dish, does he sleep in that green hat?
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

techres

Congrats Ahhshoot!  Good job, good work, and guess what?

The hose is far larger than you ever knew!  Now you are on all new lists of jobs and work that needs to be done.

Relax and reflect, but just for a moment.  Soon you will be called on for everything you have done before, and more!
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.