News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sherburne LA 10/10

Started by sleepy Joe, October 22, 2009, 10:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepy Joe

I know it is late, but here it is
Saturday the rain slowly came in, we stayed wet all day I am writing this from memory because I left the stat sheets in the binder at work.
We had a good turnout considering the forecast.  Nick "Aromatic" did a great job of telling the first strike. Then it was time for the shooting to begin. First the Red Coat then the 1" square targets. we got a lot covered then around 12:30 I did the second strike at lunch and then back to more training. Both Nick and Stephen called the line on Saturday, by the end of the day William "Billy" qualified as rifleman . Congradulations Billy. Sunday looked like a repeat of Saturday wheather wise. We got hung up in a big storm and arrived a bit late but the shooters were there ready for another day of training.  We shot 10 AQTs on Sunday them folks in Louisiana can realy hang in there.
I want to thank everyone involved with the shoot. Nick and Stephen did a great job and they both passed thier IIT progress checks congrats on the advancement.
Till next time be safe hopefully we will meet down the trail.
By the numbers