News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Impressive

Started by Samspade, October 25, 2010, 08:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samspade

There was an impressive showing by both participants and instructors at the Van Dyne Appleseed over the weekend.  They proceeded with the event regardless of the steady down pour of rain for two days!!

The Van Dyne Sportsmens Club would be proud to host future events!!!
It is what you learn after you "know it all" that is important.

JoeZ

That's a good place you have there and I'm looking forward to working that shoot often. With that covered line and nice club house we could even run winter shoots there,.......seriously. Think about it.

At any rate, thank you so much for making it available to Appleseed. Without clubs and local support we will go nowhere but in Van Dyne we now have both. O0
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Samspade

Let us know when you would like us to host another Appleseed and we will see if it fits in our calendar?
It is what you learn after you "know it all" that is important.

dragonfly

We are working on some potential dates  @@) .
Thanks again for all the help.

dragonfly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim