News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Fredericksburg, TX April 16-17, 2011

Started by dragit, April 19, 2011, 11:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Stargnoc to Trevor and David for their Riflemen's scores over the weekend.  Trevor did it on the only AQT Saturday and backed it up several times on Sunday I believe.  David on the last AQT Sunday.

Always a wide range of shooting skills and rifles at FBG.  We make a point of making them effective with what they have, and ask them to focus on that instead of a patch.  All but one felt they improved over the weekend, and he was a returnee doing the 2 steps forward one step back dance.  Do not worry Jeremy, persistance pays off, and that makes the reward sweeter.

Thanks to my fellow instructors and the attendees for making this another great weekend in FBG.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

zonkertx

I had a blast as usual at FBG.  Thanks to all who made this possible, and congrats to our 2 new Riflemen!

Didn't get many pix, but I'll try to get the few I have up soon.  Two Wolves did most of the photography, and has a much better camera than my Blackberry.  I can provide server space to put up a gallery-type page for his pics if needed.  Saves bandwidth on the appleseedinfo.org server..

SparkyWatson

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures.  I was just about overwhelmed with the amount of information and never got the camera out.

Two Wolves

The alarm had gone out that the redcoats were coming.   :sos: Men, women and young adults responded to the call and began amassing at what would be the front line of fire just outside the town of Fredericksburg.  The veterans of past skirmishes of this nature showed up in force to help guide the patriots down the path toward preserving their liberty.  ^:)^

Heeding the call to lead were great men with names like;

Reddot (shoot boss)  ~~:)
Dragit  ^-^
rainmanJS ;)
Zonkertx  ;D
Scuzzy  8)
Jim  ???
Keepmnvg  :)
El Tejano  :---
Twinkletoes  ..:..

The course of fire for two days had eager citizens shooting while lying on their bellies, then sitting and standing too. The redcoats were no match for this brave group of shooters.  :~ The citizens, having lived in a free country, came willingly so that they too could preserve lady liberty for them and their posterity.

Two new riflemen were forged on the anvil of the AQT.  &) Congratulations to Trevor and David.  ^:)^  ^:)^

Others were close, Oh so close.   :wb: Hang in there Jeremy.

While the redcoats were in retreat  we, along with our fellow Appleseed patriots nation wide, paid special tribute to those who valiantly fought to give us this great country 236 years ago. With the wind at our backs (as you will hear--sorry) you can see the volley for liberty here: well, maybe not---having trouble with youtube download.  %)

Thanks to all for making this a great weekend. Thank you, Gypsy, for the homemade treats.  O0
By the way, I have discovered that the redcoats plan on mounting another raid in May on the same field. I'll be there to staple their formations and show them they are no match against a rifleman. Will you join me?  ^-^ The flag of the free still flies in Fredericksburg. ~Two Wolves

pictures below
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

Loading as fast as I can!  :D
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

More?  :P

Two Wolves

keep looookin  #)

Two Wolves

This is ridiculous  :D

POP

TW,
You are too cool.  Great write-up.   O0
Yeah, we had a terrific event in Atlanta TX.
BUT, I sure miss you guys in FBG.   :'(
POP

Quote from: Two Wolves on April 20, 2011, 06:28:08 PM
The alarm had gone out that the redcoats were coming.   :sos: Men, women and young adults responded to the call and began amassing at what would be the front line of fire just outside the town of Fredericksburg.  The veterans of past skirmishes of this nature showed up in force to help guide the patriots down the path toward preserving their liberty.  ^:)^

Heeding the call to lead were great men with names like;

Reddot (shoot boss)  ~~:)
Dragit  ^-^
rainmanJS ;)
Zonkertx  ;D
Scuzzy  8)
Jim  ???
Keepmnvg  :)
El Tejano  :---
Twinkletoes  ..:..

The course of fire for two days had eager citizens shooting while lying on their bellies, then sitting and standing too. The redcoats were no match for this brave group of shooters.  :~ The citizens, having lived in a free country, came willingly so that they too could preserve lady liberty for them and their posterity.

Two new riflemen were forged on the anvil of the AQT.  &) Congratulations to Trevor and David.  ^:)^  ^:)^

Others were close, Oh so close.   :wb: Hang in there Jeremy.

While the redcoats were in retreat  we, along with our fellow Appleseed patriots nation wide, paid special tribute to those who valiantly fought to give us this great country 236 years ago. With the wind at our backs (as you will hear--sorry) you can see the volley for liberty here: well, maybe not---having trouble with youtube download.  %)

Thanks to all for making this a great weekend. Thank you, Gypsy, for the homemade treats.  O0
By the way, I have discovered that the redcoats plan on mounting another raid in May on the same field. I'll be there to staple their formations and show them they are no match against a rifleman. Will you join me?  ^-^ The flag of the free still flies in Fredericksburg. ~Two Wolves

pictures below
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Two Wolves

Finally ^:)^ I have mastered the upload. Below you will find two links. The first is the COF from Fredericksburg. The second is the COF from Atlanta,Tx.   :bow: I sure would like it if the creator of the second video would send me the name of the program/software that was used to produce such a fine documentary.  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFTm0oHeC0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts18GYUmsX4

Best regards, Two Wolves

Cyborg Bill

It was intense and humbling.  Humbling to find out I might be one of the 10 worst rifle shots in North America.  But I learned a lot.  There's time to get the fundamentals down.  Develop a solid, stable position.  Time to just send more rounds down range.

Hats off to all the orange hats.  You're the best.  I'd trust any of you on my six in a fire fight any day of the week.  Lord willing and the roof don't fall in I'll be seen you folks again come October or so.

Bill
An old dog CAN learn new tricks, it just takes him longer to learn 'em. ;D