News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Is there a standard patch placement?

Started by BobABQ, September 28, 2009, 09:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobABQ

It is my understanding that there is a dress code but so far I have been unable to find it as of yet.

Is there an diagram with specific instructions on the proper placement of patches on the shooting coat favored by so many Appleseed Instructors?

Where can I find this?

Cal 7.62

Not sure about patch placement, haven't put mine on yet. Dress code here-
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=1156.0
about 1/2 way down in the 1st post.  O0
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

BobABQ

Quote from: Cal 7.62 on September 29, 2009, 08:52:15 AM
Not sure about patch placement, haven't put mine on yet. Dress code here-
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=1156.0
about 1/2 way down in the 1st post.  O0

Thank you.

Devnull

The "standard" if you can call it that is Rifleman's patch over the pocket on the support arm side, oval and rockers go on the trigger arm. The reason for the rifleman's patch being on the left pocket (If your right handed) is so it doesn't interfere with the rifle going into the pocket of your shoulder or the recoil pad. The oval and rockers are on the right side (Again, if your right handed) so as they will not interfere with the sling.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

BobABQ

Thanks Devnull. I need to figure out where I'm going to put the Gadsen flag patch and the patch with the Zia on it now.